Preparation for the reception: the prints are hung, titles placed, artist statement on its way from the printers, lighting acceptable–all that’s left to do is prepare the food:
- Tamari Sauce & Scotch marinated Tri-tip skewered
- Avocado, Artichoke, Green Olive dip (if we can find the avocados today)
- Asparagus Spears with Aioli
- Swiss Cheese and Multi-Grain Crackers
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies & Mom’s Ginger Cookies
Given the reception coincides with Grass Valley’s Second Saturday event, there should be a reasonable turnout. Looking forward to it!